The Customer Service Representative works in the billing department mailing out HCFA 1500s, as well as all other in-house mail, and correcting addresses on all returned mail. Answers all in-coming calls and assists patients in resolving billing discrepancies. Assists Account Manager with calls, correspondences, and explanation of benefits. May perform other job related duties as necessary for the efficient operation of SDMI.MINIMUM SKILLS, ABILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Skill in organizing time to accommodate changes in workload and assignments in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Skill to pay attention to details and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Basic typing and keyboarding skills with a minimum of 35 wpm.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills (excellent phone etiquette).
- Experience with customer service and multi-line phones.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred.
- Intergy Radiology Information System experience preferred.
Please click here to apply online. SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.Due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted.