WANTED: Relationship Building Rock Star (aka Business Development/Physician Liaison) to build iron-clad relationships with referring physicians and staff for the purpose of increasing patient referrals.YOUR ROCKSTAR PERSONA: Known for your confident and welcoming smile, people love to be around you. Under that warm and fuzzy exterior, you are all business - highly motivated, persistent, goal-oriented and competitive. You easily get past the gatekeeper, are not afraid to ask questions and ask for the business, because that’s how you roll!YOUR PLAYLIST: With your incredible customer service and problem solving skills, you will assure optimal support and customer satisfaction among your referring offices. You are keen like a fox, and possess the ability to analyze data and identify referral trends, and adjust your approach accordingly.Occasionally, you will represent our company at external events (outside of regular business hours) to promote the practice and increase brand awareness (and maybe sign some autographs).You will work autonomously, cultivate new ideas, multitask, meet deadlines and assist in planning long-range goals for your territory, and the business overall.WHAT YOU’RE KNOWN FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications OR a combination of education/experience that assures proficiency with position
- Experience in a healthcare field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills – plan the work, work the plan!
- You’re a planner at heart, but can easily roll with changes
- You know Las Vegas area like the back of your hand
- Local travel 90%-95% of the time (4.5 days in the field of 5)
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation required
- Bilingual a plus – Chinese or Spanish, and English
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
- Awarded “Best Places to Work” three years in a row by Southern Nevada Human Resources Association.
- We have fun and offer a low-stress environment - Monday-Friday 8-5pm with occasional weekend/evenings
- We offer a $.75 per mile mileage reimbursement – NICE!
- Company cell phone is provided, too.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits are available upon completion of your trial period.
- And last, but certainly not least…We Radiate EXCELLENCE! And are just generally awesome to work with.
To request an audition, forward your cover letter with salary history and resume to email@example.com.Also - please click here to apply online.
SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted.