The Front Desk Lead oversees front office workflow, supervise and supports front office staff. Demonstrates time management using time productively to meet deadlines & complete work assignments: Day sheets, Month End, Staff Evaluation, and combines in a timely manner. Takes initiative to develop staff and maintain 2% registration error rate. Remain current with any updates to office policy and procedure. Communicate effectively with the Front Desk Director, Office Manager, and staff. Develop good rapport with Leads in the other offices. Performs all duties of the Front Office Admitting Representative. May also perform other job related duties for the efficient operation of SDMI.
MINIMUM SKILLS, ABILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduate or equivalent. Medical and computer experience preferred.
- Must have strong customer service skills.
- Skill in organizing time to accommodate changes in workload and assignments in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Skill to pay attention to details and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Ability to respond positively to changes in assignments and priorities.
- Ability to work as an effective team member with co-workers and other personnel.
- Communicate effectively when follow up is needed.
- May be required to work at other facilities if needed.
Please click here to apply online. SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.Due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted.