Requests master jackets from the warehouse the day before for next day’s schedule. Prepares all the patient jackets the day before appointment. Gathers all patient jackets to be picked up from reading rooms and break down as needed; Prepares films and CD’s with reports to be sent with patient and/or CRR out to doctors, mails films to patient and makes sure information being released is checked for accuracy. Make sure all paper work scanned into Intergy as needed. Prepare outside film for comparison to be read by Radiologist and records films between offices and doctors. Is a liaison between the Radiologist and referring doctors and doctor/company, checks films in/out of the computer, audits films, hangs films to be read and bundles those that are sent to the warehouse. Takes outside calls from referring or patients and handle as needed. Make sure all STATS are handled and works well with other locations to get them out in a timely manner. Fix any errors that are caught by any office. Get all mammography jackets ready to be sent to MPKY in the afternoon and check in the ones that returned the next day. Other duties as assigned.MINIMUM SKILLS, ABILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a High school graduate or equivalent. Previous medical experience preferred.
- Read and write English.
- File folders containing radiological reports and films weighing up to 20 lbs.
- Skill in organizing time to accommodate changes in workload and assignments in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Skill to pay attention to details and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Responds positively to changes in assignments and priorities.
- Works as an effective team member with co-workers and other personnel.
Location: South WestShift: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM Monday - Friday - PT, TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENTTo apply, please click here to apply online.SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.Due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted.