This position works in a call center environment in our northwest location scheduling future patient appointments over the telephone and through our Referring Physician portal.MINIMUM SKILLS, ABILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Bilingual preferred – English and Spanish speaking.
- At least one year experience as a high volume radiology/hospital/surgical scheduler.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, ICD-9/CPT coding.
- Knowledge of contracted insurance plans and procedures.
- Basic typing and keyboarding skills with a minimum of 30 wpm.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills (excellent phone etiquette).
- Experience with customer service and multi-line phones.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively in a busy or stressful situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Skill in organizing time to accommodate changes in workload and assignments in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Skill to pay attention to details, and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Radiology or Intergy/RIS system experience preferred.
NW Location, Shift - 9:00 AM - 5:30 PMTo apply online, please click here.SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.Due to high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted.