Supervises, supports, and monitors facility staff to include but not limited to staffing levels, employee relations, and adherence to all SDMI policies. Communicates effectively with the Administrative Director and all staff members. The Office Manager oversees all ongoing activities of the facility, maintains and adheres to organization’s policies and procedures and specific job demands. Assists with patient check in and all other departments as needed. Handles patient and/or physician problems. May also perform other job related duties for the efficient operation of SDMI.MINIMUM SKILLS, ABILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a High school graduate or equivalent. Medical and computer experience required.
- Must have strong customer service skills and three (3) years supervisory experience in a medical setting, preferably admissions in a hospital or medical office setting.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of office management and personnel supervision.
- Ability to establish and implement departmental standards; apply customer service techniques; and resolve problems and complaints.
- Ability to evaluate staff work in order to determine quality and additional training needs.
- Knowledge of office theories and principles; medical and insurance terminology; insurance carriers and reimbursements.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all personnel contacted in the course of duties; communicating with a wide variety of people from divers socio-economic and ethnic background under stressful conditions; effective, efficient, and safe us of equipment.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations; using computers and related software applications; using standard office equipment such as phones, copies and facsimiles; type 45 words per minutes and 10 key.
- Skill in organizing time to accommodate changes in workload and assignments in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Skill to pay attention to details and accuracy in completing tasks.
Please click here to apply online.SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.Due to high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted