The Full Time Operator/Receptionist answers phones and questions from patients regarding patient status or location, and directs calls to the appropriate areas, for our northwest location. May perform other job related duties as necessary for the efficient operation of SDMI.MINIMUM SKILLS, ABILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Computer experience, previous medical background and operator/receptionist experience preferred.
- Must be able to recognize and respond appropriately to urgent/emergent situations per protocols.
- Basic typing and keyboarding skills with a minimum of 30 wpm.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills (excellent phone etiquette).
- Experience with customer service and multi-line phones.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively in a busy or stressful situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone and in writing.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
Please click here to apply online. SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.Due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted.