The Security - Parking Lot Attendent ( Part Time ) will keep parking areas clean and orderly to ensure that space usage is maximized. Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals as necessary. Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
MINIMUM SKILLS, ABILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school education or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Able to identify hazardous material in immediate work area.
- Demonstrate punctuality by reporting to work on time/satisfactory attendance record that complies with SDMI attendance policy.
- Take full responsibility for all functions within job description and assures that all functions are completed before leaving SDMI at the end of the shift.
- Able to sustain physical and mental demands; standing and walking.
- Report any existing conditions that do not meet company standards.
- Maintain a high standard of vigilance and cleanliness.
- Communicates effectively when follow up is needed.
- Perform other related services as requested.
Please click here to apply online.SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.Due to high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted.