The Full Time Tech Aide will assist the department in the general duties performed in the department. Transport patients from the front desk, and gives patients directions for exam, fills out paper work for procedures, and chaperons exams when necessary. Must be energetic and self-motivated, working in a fast-paced environment preparing patients for tests. Must be detail oriented, have the ability to multi-task, along with good communication and organizational skills and ability to follow instructions. Must be able to spend a majority of time on feet with a considerable amount of walking and able to carry medical records and transport patients. Will access computer when necessary to scan and verify appointment times for patients. May perform other job related duties as necessary for the efficient operation of SDMI.
MINIMUM SKILLS, ABILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a High school graduate or equivalent. Previous medical experience preferred.
- Skill in organizing time to accommodate changes in workload and assignments in order to complete tasks in a timely manner. Skill to pay attention to details and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Must be able to utilizes supplies and equipment effectively, as well as cleaning and disinfecting.
- Ability to work as an effective team member with co-workers and other personnel.
- Ability to identify hazardous material in immediate work area.
- Must comply with Universal Protection standards and understand which exam requires allergy information/consents and stickers.
- Demonstrate punctuality by reporting to work on time/satisfactory attendance record that complies with SDMI attendance policy.
- Ability to communicate effectively when follow up is needed.
Please click here to apply online.SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.Due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted.