The Staff Accountant will assist the Accounting Manager with daily, bi-weekly, and monthly responsibilities of the Accounting department at our northwest location. The Staff Accountant will prepare payroll, account reconciliations, and perform accounting duties for affiliated companies. Detail-oriented Staff Accountants with previous hands on technical experience and eagerness for growth should apply. May also perform other job related duties for the efficient operation of SDMI.MINIMUM SKILLS, ABILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates degree (or higher) with an emphasis in Accounting and at least 1 year broad general accounting experience or 3 to 5 years of broad general accounting experience.
- Payroll and accounts payable experience is required.
- Good computer skills, especially Excel required.
- Knowledge of Great Plains or similar accounting software is preferred.
- Skill in organizing time to accommodate changes in workload and assignments in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Skill to pay attention to details and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please click here to apply online. SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.Due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted.