The Ultrasound Technologist performs duties under the direction of the Radiologist, Technical Director, and Lead/Chief Technologist. May perform other job related duties as necessary for the efficient operation of SDMI.MINIMUM SKILLS, ABILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A graduate from an accredited ultrasound school or sufficient job experience.
- ARDMS certification eligible plus additional specialty test preferred.
- Ability to utilize advanced knowledge in a clinical setting of ultrasound physics and instrumentation as applicable to the setting.
- Ability to utilize advanced knowledge of ultrasound terminology relation to appropriate exams.
- Ability to utilize expertise and knowledge of ultrasound scanning techniques for each appropriate exam.
- Skill in organizing time to accommodate changes in workload and assignments in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Skill to pay attention to details and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Awareness of responsibility to protect patient information.
Please click here to apply online. SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.Due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted.