The Warehouse Medical Records Clerk will pull and modify jackets for the schedules of all offices. File back return jackets. Pull combine lists for offices and modify them. Load and unload van. Pull and shift jackets daily. Pushes carts to Green Valley with the schedule and combine list. Answer the phones throughout the day. May perform other job related duties as necessary for the efficient operation of SDMI.MINIMUM SKILLS, ABILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a High school graduate or equivalent.
- Previous medical records experience preferred.
- Ability to give concise instructions, and the ability to communicate with employees of various doctors’ offices in a courteous and professional manner.
- Skill in organizing time to accommodate changes in workload and assignments in order to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Skill to pay attention to details and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Must work as an effective team member with co-workers and other personnel.
- Computer literate.
- Demonstrate patience, tact, and courtesy when dealing with co-workers and the public.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please click here to apply online. SDMI is proud to be a smoke free and drug free workplace.Due to the high volume of applicants, only those being considered for this position will be contacted.